Founder & CEO | Board Member
- Former Executive Director of the Travis Manion Foundation, rated 4-Stars by Charity Navigator.
- Co-Founder of CauseEngine, which provides on-demand capacity building for the Modern Nonprofit.
- US Marine with multiple combat deployments; Purple Heart recipient and former Top Secret/SCI security manager
- B.S. from the United States Naval Academy and M.S. from the University of Pennsylvania in NGO and Non-profit leadership
Chief Operating Officer
- Former health care director with extensive experience leading diverse teams in dynamic environments
- Led and implemented transformation of primary care for top-tier integrated health system
- Founder of 31Heroes Project
- MS in Healthcare Policy & Management, Carnegie Mellon University.
President, American Fiber Michigan
- Founder of first MMJ retail experience in Kalamazoo, Compassionate Care By Design.
- Founder of KVS manufacturing and vape stores in multiple states.
- Serial and successful entrepreneur with decades of experience building, leading and growing companies.